Tuesday, 13 August 2013

Book Trailer Heaven



I have wanted a book trailer for Bad Moon Rising ever since it came out in March 2012, but there always seemed to be something else that took priority, so it never happened.

With the approaching publication of the second in the Detective Inspector Paolo Storey series, Someday Never Comes (released this Friday – 16th August by Crooked Cat Publishing), I decided it was now or never – with the result that I am now the proud owner of not one, but two fabulous book trailers.

You can view the Someday Never Comes trailer by clicking on the YouTube link to the right of this post. Scroll down slightly to get to the Bad Moon Rising trailer.

I think they are brilliant and each perfectly sums up the theme of the novels.

What do you think? I’d love to hear from you.

No comments: