Tuesday, 19 August 2014

One, two, three: lucky me! #reviewshare

Crooked Cat Books


My mother always said things happen in threes (good and bad). I’m quite superstitious, so if two bad things happen, I tend to be on the watch for the third strike.

Fortunately, I feel the same way about good events, so when two good things happened recently, I knew there would be a third on the way.

But let’s put things in order. Firstly, my publisher, Crooked Cat Publishing has a stand at the Edinburgh Book Festival and the second D.I. Paolo Storey novel, Someday Never Comes, is one of a selection of titles at the event.

Secondly, Someday Never Comes gained a reader review on Amazon, which was short and to the point, but absolutely blew me away. The review was headed: the best story I have read in a long time

The third event arrived yesterday in the form of a great review for Bad Moon Rising, the first in the D.I. Paolo Storey series, on Crime Reader Blog. Needless to say, I was thrilled to have my book reviewed on a site dedicated to reviews of crime fiction.



No comments: