Monday, 22 September 2014

What’s in a (Domain) Name?



When I started writing crime as Frances di Plino, I never envisioned that persona needing her own blog (but here it is) or her own website. I’m delighted to say my fan base has grown to such an extent, buying the francesdiplino.com domain moved to the top of my list of things to do.

I already had a website running as a subdomain of Lorraine Mace (my real name) but the web traffic info on search terms has shown me the value of investing in www.francesdiplino.com – which is now live!

Please drop by and have a look. If you have any suggestions to make it more reader friendly, I’d be delighted to hear them.

You’ll see on this blog and on the website that the cover for book four, Looking for a Reason, is on show. I haven’t yet put up the first chapter because it’s still in final edits stage with the publishers. The moment I get the green light, I’ll post chapter one – but I feel I should warn you, it’s not for the fainthearted.



No comments: