- Anne Bonney was notorious in the 18th Century, but why?
- Who were Robert Parker and Harry Longabaugh?
- Who was Bob Ford famous for killing?
- Who was Edward Teach?
- Douglas Goody was a member of which gang?
- Hawley Harvey were the first names of which murderer?
- What was the name of the British PM who was assassinated in 1812?
- What was Harry Allen’s claim to fame (or infamy)?
- Who almost succeeded in stealing the Crown Jewels in the 17th century?
- Apart from being a novelist, what is Henry Fielding’s claim to fame?
Monday, 22 February 2016
Fun quiz with £10 prize #crime #quiz
A fun crime quiz this week. All correct responses will go into a draw for a £10 Amazon gift voucher. Answers to firstname.lastname@example.org - put QUIZ in the subject header