Monday, 9 May 2016

Writing again! #amwriting




Unable to write
The past year and a half has been extremely difficult on an emotional level. I lost both husband and father in 2015 and found it almost impossible to write. At one stage I feared I would never be able to get started again.

I am delighted to say, last Monday I found the motivation to open the file on D.I. Paolo Storey book five and have been steadily adding to the word count each day. I can finally announce that Love Hearts (a serial killer looking for his perfect mate) will be the next in the series.

Watch this space as I’ll be giving regular updates on progress – and maybe a bit of insight into the killer’s motivation and Paolo’s latest personal issues.

Quiz winner
On an entirely different note – the winner of the crime quiz was Amanda Johnson. New crime quiz to come later this month.


No comments: