Monday, 13 June 2016
Being alerted to a review is always a great feeling. It is immaterial whether the reader raves about the book (as is the case this time) or gives lukewarm or qualified praise (as happens sometimes). A review means someone has read my work and feels strongly enough about it to take the time to comment.
I would like to thank everyone who has left a review on Amazon or Goodreads, or on a personal blog. I love hearing what my readers think of my work.
Special thanks to this reviewer: https://rolandclarke.com/2016/06/07/bad-moon-rising-a-review/
And thank you, also, to the reader who told me about the review.
Monday, 6 June 2016
- Where was Tyburn Tree located and what was it used for?
- What was Peter Sutcliffe’s nickname?
- Who was Home Secretary during the Siege of Sydney Street?
- What were the first names of criminals Barrow and Parker?
- Who is the only person to avoid capital punishment because his hanging failed on three consecutive occasions?
- How is Richard John Bingham better known?
- The figure of Justice at the Old Bailey has scales in one hand; what is in the other?
- What was the Boston Strangler’s real name?
- Which year was the breathalyser introduced?
- Who was the Demon Barber of Fleet Street?
The quiz is open for a week from today and a £10 Amazon voucher will go to the winner. All correct answers will go into a draw and the first name picked out of the hat will win the prize.
Send your answers to: email@example.com